NAD T 778
BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS WARRANTY
This is parallel imported European stock that is fully compatible with Australian 240V power. An Australian power cable and tax invoice receipt will be provided.
There is an average lead time of 1-2 weeks for this product. We don't hold stock of this model, it is always ordered on demand from our suppliers. A more accurate dispatch time estimate will be provided upon purchase, otherwise please contact us prior to purchase.
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
- Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd has been in business since 2017 with 5 out of 5 stars on Google Reviews and 100% positive feedback rating on our eBay Store.
- Warranty provided by Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 84 618 813 488) of any manufacturer defects. Within 30 days, a replacement/refund will be offered. After 30 days, a repair/replacement/refund will be offered depending on the nature of the defect.
- At Electronic Forefront Australia, we believe the world can be a better place if we all help out the less fortunate among us. That is why we will donate 1% of the purchase price to any ACNC registered charity of your choice. We'll send you a copy of the donation receipt as evidence of our donation.
BluOS Enabled 4K Ultra HD Receiver with Immersive Sound
NAD’s reference Audio Video Receiver (AVR) is a cutting-edge powerhouse for state of the art music and home theater. Well known for our high value/ high performance reputation in the AVR category, the brand’s reference model builds on that legacy with an expansion of unwavering philosophy of real-world performance, simplicity of operation, and future upgradeability.
Efficient Distortion-free Amplification
The T 778 features the latest developments in NAD’s Hybrid Digital technology to create 9 high current/high power channels of amplification with improved efficiency. Designed with NAD’s full disclosure approach to power ratings, the NAD AVR conservatively delivers 85W FDP and 9 x 140W FTC, all channels driven at rated distortion. For flexibility, the amp channels are configurable to be used for surround or second zone audio. The silent black background and explosive dynamics afforded by this amplifier technology adds lifelike realism, drama and excitement to all your music and movies.
Fully Featured Surround
The T 778 is second-to-none in terms of flexibility and up-to-the-minute digital technology. Only NAD offers Modular Design Construction (MDC), the company’s proven method for preventing premature obsolescence. 7.1.4 Dolby® Atmos™, DTS® Master Audio combine with Dirac Live™ room correction to deliver hyper-realism that captures every dimension of a performance. Add bit-perfect 4K UHD video pass-through and the T 778 delivers the most accurate sound and image experience you’ve ever had. Musical performance is outstanding with High Res Multi-room streaming via BluOS.
Complete and Compact
As with all NAD components, the company’s latest offering continues their ‘simple is better’ design philosophy. This sensible approach contributes to ease of use and maximizes performance where it counts. A perfect example is the striking new touch screen and ergonomic refinements that simplify operation and ease of access. The T 778 features NAD’s legendary sound quality along with complete compatibility with all the latest features and formats to ensure lifelike music and movie enjoyment.
Key Features of the NAD T 778:
- 9 channels of NAD’s latest Hybrid Digital Amplifier Technology
- New touch screen and improved ergonomics for user-friendly operation
- 4K UHD video pass-through
- HDMI CEC/eARC
- High-Res BluOS enabled Network Streaming
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- Apple AirPlay 2
- MDC (Modular Design Construction) offers ability to upgrade to future digital formats as they become available. Two MDC slots provided.
- CI friendly- RS232 Serial Control Port. Trigger In/Out.
- IR In with learning function
8 Ohms: 140W (21.5dBW)
4 Ohms: 170W (22.3dBW)
Full Disclosure Power (all channels driven simultaneously at full bandwidth at rated distortion): 9 x 85W
IHF Dynamic Power
8 Ohms: 165W (22.2dBW)
4 Ohms: 280W (24.5dBW)
Total harmonic distortion at rated power: <0.08%
IM distortion at 1/3 rated power: <0.03%
Damping factor: >300 (20Hz-1kHz, 8 ohms)
Input sensitivity and impedance: 1.12Vrms (ref. 8 Ohms, VOL at 0dB)
Frequency response: +0.3/-0.8dB (ref. 1kHz, 20Hz-20kHz)
Signal/noise ratio: >100dB (ref. rated power at 8 Ohms, A-Weighted)
Signal/noise ratio: >85dB (ref. 1W at 8 Ohms, A-Weighted)
Frequency response: ±0.3dB (ref. 20Hz – 20kHz)
Signal-to-noise ratio: >100dB (ref. 2V, A-Weighted)
Total harmonic distortion: <0.01%
Input sensitivity: 245mVrms (ref. 2V)
Maximum output level: >4.5Vrms
Input Sensitivity: 6.2mVrms (ref. 2V)(ref. 20Hz – 20kHz)
Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB (ref. 2V, A-Weighted)
Maximum Input Level: >90mVrms (1kHz)
- <0.5W (full standby)
- <8W (network standby)
DIMENSION AND WEIGHT
Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 140 x 430mm (Gross)
Net Weight: 12.1kg
Shipping Weight: 15.5kg