Stealth Acoustics SA255 MkII
BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Dispatch in 1-2 days from Australian Distributor.
TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 2% OFF THE PRICE IF PAYING BY CASH / BANK DEPOSIT
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- Exceptional personalised customer service and after sales support as per our fantastic reviews on Google, productreview.com.au and eBay store.
- Every purchase will support a charity of your choice (or our default charity) and make this world a better place. Please see our Philanthropy page.
- Extremely competitive pricing, please contact us to discuss further.
MONAURAL SUBWOOFER AMPLIFIER
The Stealth Acoustics SA255 MKII is an integrated monaural subwoofer amplifier/crossover system designed as a low distortion power source for Stealth Acoustics invisible subwoofer panels or other un-powered subwoofers. The SA255 MKII can also be used for full range speakers when the low pass filter is off. Intended for whole house audio or home theatre bass applications, the SA255 MKII may stack with other components or mount in a standard 19” equipment rack requiring two RU spaces (3-1/2”) with the provided removable rack mount ears. The SA255 MKII delivers a solid 250 watts into an 8Ω load and 350 watts into 4Ω. A variable low pass, 18db per octave filter allows for infinite crossover points from 50Hz to 150Hz.
With a full complement of input and output connectors, the SA255 MKII is easily integrated into any audio system. Inputs include RCA line level, balanced XLR line level, and phoenix connector speaker level, all with pass-through capability. The speaker level input/pass-through connections allow the SA255 MKII to feed directly from full-range speaker lines, anywhere in the system. The SA255 MKII’s amplifier output connection is via a 5-way binding post designed to accept heavy gauge speaker wires. A selectable automatic turn-on feature activates the amplifier only when audio signals are present. Other features include an internal, quiet, 8-stage cooling fan that automatically engages as required.
Front panel controls include volume control, variable low pass filter, phase control, power switch and six power output monitor LED’s. Rear power controls consist of filter bypass switch for full range operation, no signal mute switch and 3-position panel graphics control switch. 115VAC and 230VAC input line voltages are selectable, via a rear panel switch.
The Stealth Acoustics SA255 MKII subwoofer amplifier is covered by a 2-Year manufacturer’s warranty.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
- (2) RU spaces: 3½" (89 mm)
- (Provided rack ears are removable)
- Fixed high pass filter @ 18Hz
Variable Low Pass Filter (with Bypass):
- 50 to 150Hz / 18 dB per octave
Power Standby LED:
- Red (blue when system is active)
Auto On/Standby Function:
- Switch selectable “on” or “off”
Flexible Inputs with Pass Through:
- Binding post speaker level inputs / outputs
- RCA line level inputs / outputs
- XLR balanced line inputs / outputs
Amplifier Output Connector:
- 5-way binding post
Output monitor LED’s:
- 6 level readings
Ground Lift Switch
Built-in Automatic Limiter
Low Pass Filter on/off Switch
- Automatic - 8 speed stages
110v-60Hz and 220v-50Hz Input Voltages
Dimmable Front Panel Graphics
Mono Power Output:
- 250 watts @ 8 Ohm < 0.05 THD
- 350 watts @ 4 Ohm < 0.05 THD
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05 @ 1 watt 4 Ohm / 100Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 86 dB below rated output
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz / 18 dB per octave (variable with bypass switch)
- High Pass Filter: 18Hz / 30 dB per octave (fixed)
System Impedance: 8 Ohm nominal - 4 Ohm minimum
Current Draw: 6.2A @ 350W/4 Ohm – 115-230 VAC/50-60Hz
- Width: 19" (482 mm) with rack ears
- Height: 3½" (89 mm) without feet
- Depth: 13⅝" (346 mm)
Finish: Black anodized aluminium
Shipping Weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
Included Accessories: Removable power cord, removable rack ears