Velodyne Acoustics SubContractor 1250 Amp
BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Dispatch in 1-2 days from Australian Distributor
TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 2% OFF THE PRICE IF PAYING BY CASH / BANK DEPOSIT
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- Exceptional personalised customer service and after sales support as per our fantastic reviews on Google, productreview.com.au and eBay store.
- Every purchase will support a charity of your choice (or our default charity) and make this world a better place. Please see our Philanthropy page.
- Extremely competitive pricing, please contact us to discuss further.
Velodyne’s award-winning SubContractor series in-wall subwoofers are the perfect choice for your home entertainment system. The entire Subcontractor series was designed to fit in a standard 2x4 wall bay - regardless of whether it’s new construction or a retrofit installation.
The SubContractor Subwoofers Series offer 2 subwoofer sizes with separate amplifiers that are meant for in-wall applications.
Imagine a home cinema in the living room ambience, without any technical equipment: No disturbing loudspeakers, well hidden electronic components, retractable screen or large screen and above all no visible cables. So far everything is possible. It becomes difficult, however, if this living and entertainment room is still supposed to offer a cinema-quality sound experience with bloodcurdling low bass, because bass speakers cannot be hidden away easily for many reasons.
"Bass cannot be located anyway!" Perhaps you have heard this claim somewhere before. In fact, there is a kernel of truth in the statement that the human ear has difficulty locating low frequencies. But this is only true for frequencies well below 80 Hz. This also means, however, that the subwoofer should not emit any frequencies above this limit, which most conventional subwoofers are unable to do.
Truly potent subwoofers that can reproduce the lowest frequencies without drifting unintentionally into the frequency spectrum above 80 Hz cannot be made arbitrarily small for physical reasons. The Velodyne SubContractor series now offers you all possibilities to integrate a powerful and clean low bass unobtrusively into your listening room.
- Easy To Install - Easy install in retro fit or new construction with integrated cabinet. Just cut, plug and play
- Just As Powerful - Amazing deep, powerful, low distortion bass that Velodyne is famous for - this is a no compromise solution
- Low Profile Design - The low profile design virtually disappears, fitting flush in standard wall construction
- Auto Equalizer - Featuring Velodyne's industry leading Auto Room EQ
- System Friendly - 12v trigger, IR repeater, RS-232 control and Crestron certified
- Scalable Systems - With a range of amplifier options, you can scale up your subs to suit your demands
- Class D
- 3,000 Watts Dynamic
- 1,250 Watts RMS
High Pass Crossover: 80 Hz (6 dB / octave)
Low Pass Crossover:
- 30 - 160 Hz, defeatable
- 24 dB / octave slope
Phase: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
Input: Line and Speaker level
- Line-level, 80 Hz up
- Speaker level for up to two subwoofers
Dimensions (H x W x D) Includes Feet & Dials: 9 x 43.2 x 31.8 cm
Shipping Weight (Approx): 13.6kg