BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS WARRANTY
LAST ONE IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 2% OFF THE PRICE IF PAYING BY CASH / BANK DEPOSIT
This is parallel imported European stock. A tax invoice receipt will be provided.
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- Exceptional track record of personalised customer service and aftersales service as per our fantastic reviews on Google, productreview.com.au and our eBay store.
- Every purchase will support a charity of your choice (or our default charity) and make this world a better place. Please see our Philanthropy page.
- Warranty provided by Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 84 618 813 488) of any manufacturer defects. Within 30 days, a replacement/refund will be offered. After 30 days, a repair/replacement/refund will be offered depending on the nature of the defect.
Premium over ear headphones in zebra wood
The AH-D5200, like all of Denon's premium headphones, has over 50 years of experience designing and developing headphones. The unique 50mm FreeEdge driver technology minimizes distortion and provides outstanding, accurate sound. With its ergonomic design, soft synthetic leather and memory foam in the ear pads, the AH-D5200 is designed for long-term use. The elegant case made of genuine zebra wood significantly reduces unwanted vibrations and ensures a rich, warm sound. With the included detachable 3.5mm cable and 1/4 "adapter (6.3mm), the AH-D5200 can also connect to portable music players and home stereo systems.
- The 50mm FreeEdge drivers deliver high-resolution audio with minimal distortion. Enjoy your music in excellent sound quality
- The acoustic properties of the beautiful zebra wood housing dampen noises and ensure particularly precise sound reproduction.
- The soft synthetic leather ensures high comfort and underlines the high quality design.
- Ergonomically shaped memory foam ear cushions for maximum carrying comfort, even over long periods of use
- Robust ironing of die-cast metal
- Developed with the experience of over 50 years of premium headphone manufacturing for audio enthusiasts
Sound that surpasses all expectations. The 50mm FreeEdge driver diaphragms minimize unwanted vibration and distortion for unsurpassed, accurate sound reproduction. The natural sound characteristics of the genuine zebra wood casing undercut the sound attenuation and create a warm, vibrant sound.
Ergonomic design for long use. The AH-D5200 has a universal fit and is light enough that it does not push uncomfortably even when worn for long periods. Soft leatherette ear cushions and 3D memory foam provide minimal side pressure. So the Denon AH-D5200 sits without problems and does not slip - the best conditions for long music enjoyment.
The AH-D5200 has more than 50 years of experience designing and developing headphones. The case made of genuine zebra wood is made of high quality and is complemented by soft artificial leather organically to a design that fits perfectly with the sound quality.
The durability of the materials guarantees high sound quality for a long time. The frame of the Denon AH-D5200 enclosure is a durable die-cast aluminum bracket that provides lasting quality and axial flexibility. The high-quality artificial leather is designed for extensive use and retains its attractive appearance. The detachable cable and the compact case ensure that the excellent sound and comfort remain for many years to come.
The hi-res audio logo means the product complies with hi-res audio standards. These standards require a transducer frequency power of at least 40 kHz. With more than 50 years of history as a premium headphone manufacturer, Denon is well-positioned to develop audio solutions that meet the needs of hi-res audio media formats and perfectly reproduce their distinctive sound.
Driver Size: 50mm Free Edge
Weight: 385 g (without cable)
Audio quality: 5 - 40,000 Hz
Denon App: Yes
Earpads: Soft synthetic leather and memory foam
Earpiece suspension: Aluminum Castings
Folding mechanism: swivel axis
Changeable cables: Yes, included
Maximum input level: 1,800mW
- 3.5mm Removable Audio Cable, 3.0m
- 1/4 " Adapter (6.3mm)
- Protective Case
- User Manual