Musical Fidelity MX HPA
BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS WARRANTY
This is parallel imported European stock that is fully compatible with Australian 240V power. An Australian power cable and tax invoice receipt will be provided.
There is an average lead time of 1-2 weeks for this product. We don't hold stock of this model, it is always ordered on demand from our suppliers. A more accurate dispatch time estimate will be provided upon purchase, otherwise please contact us prior to purchase.
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
- Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd has been in business since 2017 with 5 out of 5 stars on Google Reviews and 100% positive feedback rating on our eBay Store.
- Warranty provided by Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 84 618 813 488) of any manufacturer defects. Within 30 days, a replacement/refund will be offered. After 30 days, a repair/replacement/refund will be offered depending on the nature of the defect.
- At Electronic Forefront Australia, we believe the world can be a better place if we all help out the less fortunate among us. That is why we will donate 1% of the purchase price to any ACNC registered charity of your choice. We'll send you a copy of the donation receipt as evidence of our donation.
Years of experience in making high quality headphone amps have been distilled into the design of the MX-HPA. As a result, this fully-balanced headphone amp offers an awe-inspiring listening experience.
The MX-HPA’s technical performance is stunning. Typically, distortion from 20 Hz to 40 kHz is less than 0.005%. Signal-to-noise ratio is better than 120dB (‘A’ weighted). Frequency response is ruler flat from 10 Hz to 20 kHz (-0.1dB).
The MX-HPA is capable of a short-term peak of 10 watts (for one cycle) and has two gain positions: 18dB (8X) and 24dB (15X). Inputs are either balanced or single-ended. The MX-HPA will automatically convert single-ended inputs to balanced. The MX-HPA is genuinely fully balanced from beginning to end.
- Fully balanced, studio design, purist headphone amplifier
- Incredible technical performance
- Will drive any headphone with ease
- Wide bandwidth: 10Hz-40kHz at +0, -3dB
- Very low noise
- Very low distortion: < 0.003%, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Outstanding channel separation
- Powerful, muscular, output into 32 ohms
- Beautiful aesthetics and build quality
Power 1.8 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (27dBW)
Maximum output voltage 19 Volts RMS, 20Hz to 20 kHz
Onset of clipping (54 Volts peak-to-peak) balanced
THD+N >0.005% typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
Signal / noise ratio >120dB ‘A’-weighted
Input impedance 50k Ohms
Frequency response +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
Gain, LO position (volume max) 18db (8x)
Gain, HI position (volume max) 24dB (15x)
Line level inputs
1 pair line level XLR (balanced) connectors
1 pairs line level RCA connectors
1 pair 3-pin XLR/¼” stereo Jack combined sockets
Mains voltages 90-250VAC 50-60Hz universal worldwide supply
Consumption >0.25 Watts standby (Orange LED lit)
15 Watts maximum (Blue LED lit, full power output)
Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 220 (82/3”) x 53 (2”) x 240 mm (9½”)
Weight (unpacked / packed): 2.2 kg (5 lbs) / 3.7 kg (8¼ lbs)