Musical Fidelity MX VYNL
BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS WARRANTY
This is parallel imported European stock that is fully compatible with Australian 240V power. An Australian power adaptor and tax invoice receipt will be provided.
There is an average lead time of 1-2 weeks for this product. We don't hold stock of this model, it is always ordered on demand from our suppliers. A more accurate dispatch time estimate will be provided upon purchase, otherwise please contact us prior to purchase.
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
- Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd has been in business since 2017 with 5 out of 5 stars on Google Reviews and 100% positive feedback rating on our eBay Store.
- Warranty provided by Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 84 618 813 488) of any manufacturer defects. Within 30 days, a replacement/refund will be offered. After 30 days, a repair/replacement/refund will be offered depending on the nature of the defect.
- At Electronic Forefront Australia, we believe the world can be a better place if we all help out the less fortunate among us. That is why we will donate 1% of the purchase price to any ACNC registered charity of your choice. We'll send you a copy of the donation receipt as evidence of our donation.
The MX-VYNL is a fully balanced, very high performance phono stage, able to operate with virtually any moving coil or moving magnet cartridge. With both traditional RCA inputs and our unique XLR fully balanced connection the MX-VYNL can be connected to 2 turntables simultaneously.
The MX-VNYL offers a wide range of input impedance settings for moving coil cartridges as well as several capacitance settings for moving magnet units. Unlike many of our competitors units the MX-VYNL allows easy adjustment of these settings while playing. This allows easy experimentation and tuning to find the optimum setting for all your equipment.
The MX-VYNL also includes our renowned RIAA correction that offers extremely accurate results to beyond 80kHz. That may sound extreme, but there is a good deal of information above 20 kHz that needs correction. If it isn’t corrected, it will show itself as ringing and overshoot.
With both extraordinarily low noise and exceptional overload margin the MX-VYNL can comfortably handle even the most demanding of cartridges and satisfy the most discerning of listeners.
- Fully balanced XLR and traditional RCA inputs
- Fully balanced XLR and traditional RCA outputs
- Fully isolated inputs allow for switching between two turntables at once
- Adjustable input impedance on MC whilst it is playing
- Adjustable capacitance on MM whilst it is playing
- Very wide overload margin
- Accurate RIAA to beyond 80kHz
- Incredible noise ratio
- Low impedance output
- State of the art SMD technology
- Beautiful aesthetics and build quality
4 Volts RMS single ended from RCA sockets
8 Volts RMS balanced from XLR sockets
Frequency response: RIAA ±0.1dB IEC ±0.1dB
Channel separation: < -86dB
SNR A-wtd: < -101dB
THD: < 0.007%
XLR input: 5mV / 2.5mV selectable
70mV max (23dB headroom)
Channel separation: < -83dB
SNR A-wtd: < -98dB
THD: < 0.01%
XLR input: 0.8mV / 0.4mV selectable, 12mV max (24dB headroom)
RCA 1 pair RCA sockets
Balanced XLR male sockets EIA Standard RS-297-A
RCA 1 pair RCA sockets
Connector: 1.3mm pin DC power jack
Outboard power supply: 12V/500mA DC
Mains voltages 100-240VAC 50-60Hz universal worldwide supply
Consumption < 8 watts
Weight (unpacked / packed): 1.9Kg / 2.4 Kg
Width 220 mm (8⅔”)
Height (including feet) 53 mm (2”)
Depth (front to back) 215 mm (8½”)