Musical Fidelity M6X 250.4/2
BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Black colour dispatch in 1-2 days from Australian Distributor. Silver colour on back order, contact us for ETA.
TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 2% OFF THE PRICE IF PAYING BY CASH / BANK DEPOSIT
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- Exceptional personalised customer service and after sales support as per our fantastic reviews on Google, productreview.com.au and eBay store.
- Every purchase will support a charity of your choice (or our default charity) and make this world a better place. Please see our Philanthropy page.
- Extremely competitive pricing, please contact us to discuss further.
- 250 watts per channel in stereo bridged mode
- 175 watts per channel in 4 channel mode
- Perfect expansion for your 5.1 or 7.1 AV receiver
- Perfect addition to our M6x 250.5, 250.7 or 250.11 home theatre amps
- Excellent technical Musical Fidelity performance finally available for home theatre enthusiasts
- Amazing load driving ability, unconditional stability will drive any loudspeaker
- RCA and balanced XLR inputs
- Trigger In/Out for seamless home theatre integration
- Complete silent operation, no active cooling elements
- Excellent, massive and clean build quality
- Bridged 2-Channel Stereo Mode
- Drive your main L/R channels in its powerful bridged stereo mode
- Already have a 5.1 power amp? The M6x 250.4/2 can be your new powerful stereo amplifier for your L/R main channels and expand your surround setup from 5.1 to 7.1
- Add 2 surround channels by upgrading your 5.1 system to 7.1
- Add 2 Dolby Atmos channels
- 4-Channel Mode
- Expand your 5.1 system to 9.1
- Expand your 7.1 system to 11.1
- Add surround channels and a passive subwoofer: turn your 2-channel HiFi Stereo System into a cinematic 5.1 experience by adding centre and two surround channels, centre and a passive subwoofer
- Add up to 4 Dolby Atmos channels
You buy CDs or stream music without a picture, but have you ever watched a movie without sound? The sound of a movie is a significant part to deliver emotions and tell stories. Silence is as important as loud and engaging scenes. Sound designers use sound effects, foleys and music for sure to enhance your experience. A soundbar can never reproduce a real cinema feeling. The M6x 250.4/2 will take your home cinema to the next level.
The perfect expansion
The new M6x 250.4/2 is the choice for expanding your home theater system.
Power your main L/R channels, in its powerful bridged amplifier mode. Are you switching from 5.1 to 7.1? The M6x 250.4/2 gives you 2 channels of powerful bridged amp power for that too. Or use all 4 channels when upgrading your 7.1 system to a fully decked out 11.1 beast.
It‘s also perfect for anyone wanting to turn their 2-channel HiFi stereo setup into a cinematic 5.1 surround experience. The 4 channels of the M6x 250.4/2 allow you to power center and both surround speakers as well as your subwoofer.
You can connect your preamplifier/AV processor with either RCA or fully balanced XLR cables. The XLR connection furthermore enhances the sound quality and keeps the signal transmission clean.
The M6x 250.4/2 will not only satisfy you with its sound quality, but also with the high quality metalwork and overall clean look. The front panel in either black, or silver finish, is a custom-made fine line aluminium extrusion.
The new M6x 250.4/2 offers one gold-plated RCA and one balanced XLR input per channel. If you have XLR outputs on your preamp, we always recommend using a balanced connection. This kind of signal transmission leads to increased dynamics, less noise and improved signal-to-noise ratios. If you need the same signal on multiple inputs for e.g., bi-amping, you can use the gold-plated RCA through output and distribute the signal to the next input. The gold-plated isolated speaker output terminals accept 4 mm Banana plugs, spades connectors or naked wire. The trigger in-/output allows you to turn the device on/off via other components.
Our new multichannel amplifier is built modular with one class A/B amplifier stage per channel. We designed our amplifier to sound highly natural by keeping all transients and micro information. The super silent audiophile power transformer distributes clean power, which results in a high dynamic range and a detailed sound stage. This is a major feature for a home cinema amplifier. The M6x 250.4/2 is able to preserve all the details and emotion, no matter which volume. Due to the sophisticated heat sink design, the M6x 250.4/2 does not need a fan to keep the amplifier cool. Despite its big power, you will never hear any fan noise coming from the amp.
2-channel Bridged Power (all channels driven): 250W/4 ohms, 180W/8 Ohm (400W Peak/2 Ohm)
4-channel Power (all channels driven): 175W/4 ohms, 90W/8 Ohm (250W Peak/2 Ohm)
THD+N: 0,003% at 100W power output
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz for 0.5dB
SNR: 105dB at 1kHz at 200W power output
4x line level RCA input
4x line level balanced XLR input
4x line level RCA through output
4x pair speaker terminals
1x Trigger input & output
700mV at RCA input, 1,4V at XLR input
Dimensions (WxHxD): 435 x 110 x 435mm
Main voltages: 230V/115V Internally set or 100V optional AC 50/60Hz
Max. Consumption: 2500W, <0.5W in standby
Weight: 21.5kg (ca. 24kg incl. shipping carton)