BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS WARRANTY
TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 2% OFF THE PRICE IF PAYING BY CASH / BANK DEPOSIT
This is parallel imported European stock that is fully compatible with Australian 240V power. An Australian power cable and tax invoice receipt will be provided.
There is an average lead time of 2-3 weeks for this product. We don't hold stock of this model, it is always ordered on demand from our suppliers. A more accurate dispatch time estimate will be provided upon purchase, otherwise please contact us prior to purchase.
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- Exceptional track record of personalised customer service and aftersales service as per our fantastic reviews on Google, productreview.com.au and our eBay store.
- Every purchase will support a charity of your choice (or our default charity) and make this world a better place. Please see our Philanthropy page.
- Warranty provided by Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 84 618 813 488) of any manufacturer defects. Within 30 days, a replacement/refund will be offered. After 30 days, a repair/replacement/refund will be offered depending on the nature of the defect.
The versatile SDA-2400 digital stereo power amplifier features both analogue and digital inputs, as well as a range of novel features to deliver outstanding performance in a wide range of applications.
Perfect for any setup
It includes both optical and coaxial digital inputs in addition to the traditional balanced and single-ended analogue inputs in order to fit any possible setup. This power amplifier can function in a traditional stereo or multichannel setup—but also as a powerful addition to single standing media players and streaming devices with integrated volume control. Using the digital connections, there will be no interference or noise from external sources. The digital inputs are based upon the Wolfson WM8804 PLL Transceiver for excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter.
The SDA-2400 will automatically go into stand-by mode when not in use. When the amplifier detects a signal, it will turn on automatically. You can set it to always be on—and if your connected device has a 12V trigger output, this can control the power state of the SDA-2400, and even daisy-chain several SDA-2400 amplifiers.
Lyngdorf is the pioneer in digital amplifiers, and the SDA-2400 power amplifier is not your typical Class D digital power amplifier. It’s better. It has very low and linear distortion and an impressive signal-to-noise ratio, making it the perfect choice for those seeking the purest sounding high-power amplifier on the market.
The output stage uses Pulse Width Modulation with a patented switch speed optimization technology. Together with a fixed switching speed of 390 kHz and minimal feedback control, this ensures low and linear distortion compared to typical Class D amplifiers.
- 2 x 400 W @ 4Ohm
- 2 x 200 W @ 8Ohm
- 1 x Analog Single Ended RCA
- 1 x Analog Balanced XLR
- 1 x Coaxial Digital (≤192kHz / 24 bit)
- 1 x Optical Digital (≤96kHz / 24 bit)
* All inputs has signal detection
- Input detection
- Always on
- 1 x Input
- 1 x Output for daisy chain
Heat dissipation value: 210
- 45 x 7.3 x 36 cm*
- 17.7 x 2.9 x 14.2 in*
*including 1.3cm / 0.5in feet
Finish: Anodized aluminium, matte black
Weight: 6.5 kg / 14.3 lb