Musical Fidelity M3si
BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS WARRANTY
This is parallel imported European stock that is fully compatible with Australian 240V power. An Australian power cable and tax invoice receipt will be provided.
There is an average lead time of 1-2 weeks for this product. We don't hold stock of this model, it is always ordered on demand from our suppliers. A more accurate dispatch time estimate will be provided upon purchase, otherwise please contact us prior to purchase.
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
- Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd has been in business since 2017 with 5 out of 5 stars on Google Reviews and 100% positive feedback rating on our eBay Store.
- Warranty provided by Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 84 618 813 488) of any manufacturer defects. Within 30 days, a replacement/refund will be offered. After 30 days, a repair/replacement/refund will be offered depending on the nature of the defect.
- At Electronic Forefront Australia, we believe the world can be a better place if we all help out the less fortunate among us. That is why we will donate 1% of the purchase price to any ACNC registered charity of your choice. We'll send you a copy of the donation receipt as evidence of our donation.
The M3si integrated amplifier produces high quality sound, has an extensive range of useful inputs and offers high reliability, compact size and a fair price. With its strong 85 watts per channel, the M3si will drive a huge variety of appropriate loudspeakers. It has inputs for phono (MM), 4 line inputs and USB ‘B’ up to 24bit 96 kHz.
The M3si’s sound is effortless, clear and sweet. It projects wide and deep images and has plenty of power to deliver excellent dynamic range.
The M3si is unconditionally stable and will drive any appropriate loudspeaker with ease.
Although it is Musical Fidelity’s lowest price amplifier, it embodies our hallmark values of uncoloured, stress-free sound, outstanding technical performance and great value for money.
- Excellent technical performance
- Preamp output
- Unconditional stability, will drive any loudspeaker
- Wide range of useful inputs
- including asynchronous USB and MM phono
- Excellent build quality and convenient size
Power output: 85 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
THD(+ noise): <0.014 % typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: >98dB ‘A’-weighted
Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
4x Line Level RCA / Phono
1x USB type ‘B’ connector - Asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz
1x MM Phono input
Sensitivity (nominal): 3mV (suitable for cartridges giving 1.5mV or more including high output MC types)
Signal / noise ratio: >70dB ‘A’-weighted
Input impedance: 50k Ohms
Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±1dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 400
Weight (unpacked / packed): 9.2 kg/ 13 kg