Musical Fidelity M6Si
BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Dispatch in 1-2 days from Australian Distributor
TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 2% OFF THE PRICE IF PAYING BY CASH / BANK DEPOSIT
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- Exceptional personalised customer service and after sales support as per our fantastic reviews on Google, productreview.com.au and eBay store.
- Every purchase will support a charity of your choice (or our default charity) and make this world a better place. Please see our Philanthropy page.
- Extremely competitive pricing, please contact us to discuss further.
M6si - OVERVIEW
At Musical Fidelity we think of the M6si as being a destination product. The M6si offers such excellent performance, facilities and power that unless you are seeking the most exotic high-end sound quality you would never need another amplifier. We believe it’s that good.
Internally, the M6si is configured as 2 independent monobloc power amps with a separate pre amp. It is, in fact, a pre amp with 2 monobloc power amps that just happen to share the same casework.
The M6si has 220wpc. It has very low distortion, outstanding noise ratio and extremely flat frequency response. Its inputs are phono (MM/MC), 4 line level, 1 balanced XLR and 1 USB ‘B’ up to 24bit 96kHz asynchronous.
The M6 combination of high power, high current and extraordinary stability means that it can drive any loudspeaker with ease.
In use it is hard to hear any practical difference between the M6si and other much more expensive amplifiers. In proper blind listening comparisons, the M6si performs incredibly well. If we sound rather enthusiastic it’s because we are.
We love the M6si and hope that you do too.
M6si IN BRIEF
- Excellent technical performance
- Amazing load driving ability, unconditional stability will drive any loudspeaker
- Wide range of useful inputs including asynchronous USB and switchable MM / MC Phono
- Preamp output
- Internally it is a separate preamp with two independent monobloc power amps; effectively a separates system in a box
- Excellent, hunky build quality
Power output: 220 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
THD (+ noise): <0.007 % typical 20Hz - 20 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: >107dB ‘A’ - weighted
Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- 4x Line Level RCA
- 1x Line Level XLR Balanced
- 1x USB type ‘B’ connector - asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz
- 1 x switchable phono input
- Trigger in
- Sensitivity: 3mV nominal (MM), 0.4mV nominal (MC)
- Signal / noise ratio: >84dB ‘A’-weighted
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms (MM and MC)
- Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Trigger out
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 125 x 400
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 16.6 kg/ 21.3 kg