Musical Fidelity LX2-LPS
BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS WARRANTY
This is parallel imported European stock that is fully compatible with Australian 240V power. An Australian power adaptor and tax invoice receipt will be provided.
There is an average lead time of 1-2 weeks for this product. We don't hold stock of this model, it is always ordered on demand from our suppliers. A more accurate dispatch time estimate will be provided upon purchase, otherwise please contact us prior to purchase.
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
- Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd has been in business since 2017 with 5 out of 5 stars on Google Reviews and 100% positive feedback rating on our eBay Store.
- Warranty provided by Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 84 618 813 488) of any manufacturer defects. Within 30 days, a replacement/refund will be offered. After 30 days, a repair/replacement/refund will be offered depending on the nature of the defect.
- At Electronic Forefront Australia, we believe the world can be a better place if we all help out the less fortunate among us. That is why we will donate 1% of the purchase price to any ACNC registered charity of your choice. We'll send you a copy of the donation receipt as evidence of our donation.
The LX2-LPS is Musical Fidelity's new baby. A high quality flexible MM/MC phono stage with adjustable impedance and excellent technical performance. Housed in beautifully detailed and handsome metalwork it is the epitome of understated high class elegance.
We designed it for reference level listening so it is unerringly accurate and faithful to the input. Its purpose in life is to give you your music as its artists and producers intended: nothing more, and nothing less.
The critical elements of a phono stage are: accurate RIAA, low noise, low distortion, and overload margin.
- Musical Fidelity's RIAA correction is famous for its predictable and consistent accuracy. The LX2-LPS accuracy is ±0.25dB 20Hz-20kHZ, also it extends to 45kHz so there is no overshoot ringing. This results in absolutely clear high frequencies with no intermodulation or other distracting anomalies.
- The noise ratio on both MM (better than 82dB) and MC (better than 72dB) is outstanding and virtually inaudible at any volume setting. That is unless you are a half deaf head-banger. But then I don't expect that MF's refinement and subtly would be quite your thing!
- The LX LPS distortion is vanishingly low, typically less than 0.007% across the audio band.
- Overload margin is exemplary. Simply put, it is virtually impossible for any real world cartridge to overload it.
As we all know nothing is perfect, but the LX2-LPS gets very near.
Input Impedance: 47 KΩ
Input Sensitivity: 3.0mV
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
Signal to Noise Ratio: >80dB
Input Overload Margin: 15dB
Input Impedance: 100 Ω
Input Sensitivity: 300μV
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
Signal to Noise Ratio: >70dB
Input Overload Margin: 22dB
RIAA Response ±0.25dB
Power Requirement 12-24V 100mA regulated
Moving Magnet Input: 1pr RCA sockets
Moving Magnet Loading: 1pr RCA sockets
Moving Coil Input: 1pr RCA sockets
Moving Coil Loading: 1pr RCA sockets
Power Input: DC Jack (1.3mm inner pin, outer diam. 3.5mm
Length (including terminals) 197 mm
Width 172 mm
Height (including feet) 46.5 mm
(Unpacked / packed): 1.05 kg/ 1.50 kg