Musical Fidelity M5si
BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Dispatch in 1-2 days from Australian Distributor
TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 2% OFF THE PRICE IF PAYING BY CASH / BANK DEPOSIT
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- Exceptional personalised customer service and after sales support as per our fantastic reviews on Google, productreview.com.au and eBay store.
- Every purchase will support a charity of your choice (or our default charity) and make this world a better place. Please see our Philanthropy page.
- Extremely competitive pricing, please contact us to discuss further.
The M5si is a real high end amplifier. At 150wpc, with high current delivery, it will drive virtually any loudspeaker easily.
Internally the M5si is configured as two independent monoblocs with a separate preamp, but all mounted on one pcb. Its technical performance is about equal to the M6si.
- Excellent technical performance
- Preamp output
- Unconditional stability, will drive any loudspeaker
- Wide range of useful inputs including asynchronous USB and MM phono
- Excellent hunky build quality
Power output: 150 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
THD (+ noise):
Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB ‘A’ - weighted
Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
4x Line Level RCA
1x USB type ‘B’ connector - asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz
1 x MM phono input
Sensitivity: 3mV nominal (MM)
Signal / noise ratio: >70dB ‘A’-weighted
Input impedance: 50k Ohms (MM)
Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
Fixed, line level output
Variable, preamp output
Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 405
Weight (unpacked / packed): 14.6 kg/ 18.8 kg