Musical Fidelity M5si
BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS WARRANTY
This is parallel imported European stock that is fully compatible with Australian 240V power. An Australian power cable and tax invoice receipt will be provided.
There is an average lead time of 1-2 weeks for this product. We don't hold stock of this model, it is always ordered on demand from our suppliers. A more accurate dispatch time estimate will be provided upon purchase, otherwise please contact us prior to purchase.
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
- Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd has been in business since 2017 with 5 out of 5 stars on Google Reviews and 100% positive feedback rating on our eBay Store.
- Warranty provided by Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 84 618 813 488) of any manufacturer defects. Within 30 days, a replacement/refund will be offered. After 30 days, a repair/replacement/refund will be offered depending on the nature of the defect.
- At Electronic Forefront Australia, we believe the world can be a better place if we all help out the less fortunate among us. That is why we will donate 1% of the purchase price to any ACNC registered charity of your choice. We'll send you a copy of the donation receipt as evidence of our donation.
The M5si is a real high end amplifier. At 150wpc, with high current delivery, it will drive virtually any loudspeaker easily.
Internally the M5si is configured as two independent monoblocs with a separate preamp, but all mounted on one pcb. Its technical performance is about equal to the M6si.
- Excellent technical performance
- Preamp output
- Unconditional stability, will drive any loudspeaker
- Wide range of useful inputs including asynchronous USB and MM phono
- Excellent hunky build quality
Power output: 150 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
THD (+ noise):
Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB ‘A’ - weighted
Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
4x Line Level RCA
1x USB type ‘B’ connector - asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz
1 x MM phono input
Sensitivity: 3mV nominal (MM)
Signal / noise ratio: >70dB ‘A’-weighted
Input impedance: 50k Ohms (MM)
Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
Fixed, line level output
Variable, preamp output
Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 405
Weight (unpacked / packed): 14.6 kg/ 18.8 kg