BRAND NEW - 2 YEARS WARRANTY
TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 2% OFF THE PRICE IF PAYING BY CASH / BANK DEPOSIT
This is parallel imported European stock that is fully compatible with Australian 240V power. An Australian power cable and tax invoice receipt will be provided.
There is an average lead time of 2-3 weeks for this product. We don't hold stock of this model, it is always ordered on demand from our suppliers. A more accurate dispatch time estimate will be provided upon purchase, otherwise please contact us prior to purchase.
FREE delivery or local pickup by appointment at Carlingford NSW.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- Exceptional track record of personalised customer service and aftersales service as per our fantastic reviews on Google, productreview.com.au and our eBay store.
- Every purchase will support a charity of your choice (or our default charity) and make this world a better place. Please see our Philanthropy page.
- Warranty provided by Electronic Forefront Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 84 618 813 488) of any manufacturer defects. Within 30 days, a replacement/refund will be offered. After 30 days, a repair/replacement/refund will be offered depending on the nature of the defect.
With extreme audio processing options combined with the most powerful and advanced digital amplifier technology, the TDAI-3400 is the most powerful product from Lyngdorf Audio yet marketed.
Tailor your setup and sound
Through the web interface you can perform all setup and operations from the menu system, which allows you to tailor your setup and sound, and the digital crossover allows 3 individual output settings. With our proprietary RoomPerfect™ room-correction software to eliminate the negative influence of the listening room, the TDAI-3400 delivers a perfect sound without the need for extensive room treatment.
Connect audio and video sources
A variety of inputs and outputs provide plenty of options to connect your audio and video sources: Seven digital inputs including optical, coax, AES/EBU, USB-B, USB-A, two RCA analog inputs for analog music sources, one optional analog module for more analog inputs including XLR and phono MM, and one optional HDMI 2.1 module with two inputs and one ARC / eARC output.
Built-in media player
The TDAI-3400 accepts all media interfaces and features a built-in media player with the highest playback quality. Through your local network or via the USB connectors, you can access your entire library of music through the DLNA/UPnP enabled player. This media player also allows music streaming using Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, and AirPlay 2 as well as internet radio. The TDAI-3400 also supports TIDAL Connect which allows lossless audio quality with the TIDAL app as the controller, and it includes the MQA Core Decoder, which unfolds the MQA file once to deliver better than CD-quality. MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording.
Control the TDAI-3400 with an app
The “Lyngdorf Remote” app automatically discovers the TDAI-3400 connected to your local network, and you will be able to adjust all the basic functions like input selection and volume level from your handheld device. The built-in media player can be controlled directly, and you can access music files stored on pen drives connected to the Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 as well as search all files stored on your local hard drives. Swiping left and right gives you access to cover art as well as informing you of the signal resolution.
“Lyngdorf Remote” app is available for free download from both IOS and Android.
Description: 2-channel integrated amplifier and audio processor
- 2×400 W RMS @ 4Ohm
- 2x200W RMS @ 8Ohm
Max output current: 40A
Frequency Response: ±0,5dB from 20 to 20,000 Hz
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05% max from 20 to 20,000 Hz
- 1w/8ohm 0,04%
- 1w/4ohm 0,04%
Digital inputs (asynchronous):
- 2 x coaxial digital (≤192kHz / 24 bit)
- 1 x AES-EBU digital (≤192kHz / 24 bit)
- 3 x optical digital (≤ 96kHz / 24 bit)
- 2 x USB A
- 1 x USB B (≤384kHz/32 bit + DXD / DSD64 / DSD128)
- 2 x Analog Single Ended RCA (Max level: 4.0V = 0dBFS)
- 1 x Microphone input for RoomPerfect™ calibration
HDMI 2.1 module (optional):
- 1 x HDMI Output
- 2 x HDMI Inputs (PCM ≤192kHz/24bit)
- eARC/ARC (PCM ≤192 kHz/24bit)
- CEC integration
- HDMI 2.1b support, HDCP 2.3
High-end analog input module (optional):
- 1 x RIAA Phono MM
- 2 x single ended RCA
- 1 x balanced XLR
Digital outputs: 1 x coaxial digital (96kHz / 24 bit)
- 1 x analog single ended RCA
- 1 x analog balanced XLR
- 1 x headphone output 3.5mm Jack
- 32 x adjustable voicings holding ≤8 filters with adjustable gain and Q
- Internet Radio (vTuner)
- Spotify Connect
- Roon Ready
- TIDAL Connect incl. MQA decoding
- DLNA Support (uPnP/see DLNA formats)
- Local file playback (USB)
- Bluetooth (for Remote Control and BLE)
- Wi-Fi (802.11 n/ac)
- IP Control
- 1 x DB9 connector for RS232 control
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet LAN connector
- 2 x USB connectors (Type A)
- SD card slot (Backup of filters and settings)
- RoomPerfect™ Microphone
- Microphone stand
- cable & mini-jack connector
- Remote control (IR / BLE)
Placement options: Optional rack mount or freestanding
Heat dissipation value: 270 BTU
Dimensions (Wx H x D): 45 x 10.5 x 36 cm (including connectors) / 17.7 x 4.1 x 14.1 inches
Weight: 8.2 kg / 18.1 lb
Finish: Matte black